Women’s Wellness Center provides confidential reproductive health care services at three locations: Park Hills, Cape Girardeau, and Fredericktown.
Our care is client-centered and our focus is to treat clients as they want to be treated, with knowledge about and respect for their values and personal priorities.
With the support of three grants, our services are offered at low or no cost utilizing a sliding fee scale. Please call our staff to learn about services you may qualify for.
We are best known for the Family Planning services we provide.
- Birth Control: Your birth control needs are as unique as you are. We provide a range of birth control methods including: pill, patch, vaginal ring, shot, implant, IUD, and condoms.
- Pregnancy and basic infertility services: We want you to have healthy babies if or when you’re ready for them, so we offer a wide range of services, including preconception care, infertility screening, and pregnancy confirmation testing.
- STD screening: Did you know most STDs have no symptoms at all? Routine screening is very important and prevents long term negative effects including infertility. Our clinics offer confidential STD screening and treatment at low-to-no cost.
- Vaginal infections: We provide testing and treatment of common female infections including yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis.
- Well-Woman Exams: The annual exam allows us to discuss your age appropriate preventive screening including cervical and breast cancer screening and allows you to have a confidential conversation with your provider about your health and any concerns you may have.
Title X-Family Planning (Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Population Affairs)
This is a federal grant program created in 1970 to provide comprehensive and confidential family planning services and prevention health services. Title X is administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Population Affairs.
The Right Time (Missouri Foundation for Health)
The Right Time is a six-year initiative that is based on the simple belief that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue the future they want. The Right Time seeks to empower individuals to take control of their own health by improving information about, and removing barriers to, contraceptive services, recognizing that decisions always rest with the patient. This grant allows us to provide free contraception for our clients including long acting reversible methods such as implant and IUD.
Show Me Healthy Women (Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services)
Show Me Healthy Women offers free breast and cervical cancer screenings for Missouri women who meet age, income and insurance guidelines.
Park Hills location
Provider visits are offered on Tuesday and Thursdays
403 Parkway Dr.
Park Hills, MO 63601
Cape Girardeau location
Provider visits are offered on Mondays and Wednesdays
1111 Linden Avenue
Cape Girardeau, MO 63702
Services are offered 3rd Tuesday in December, March, June, and September
806 West College Avenue
Fredericktown, MO 64645