We are best known for the Family Planning services we provide.All of the services listed below are provided on a sliding fee scale. No one is ever turned away for inability to pay.
- FDA Approved Birth Control Methods
- Specific Labs Required for the Birth Control Method of your Choice
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pap Smears
- Pelvic Exams
- Breast Exams
- Colo-rectal Cancer Screenings (On individuals over 50)
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and vaginal infections
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases for male clients
- HIV Testing
The Women’s Wellness Center offers a variety of other programs …
Show Me Healthy Women
The Show Me Healthy Women program provides free breast and cervical cancer screenings to women between the ages of 35-64. In order to access this program, women must income qualify and must be uninsured, unable to pay the deductable on their insurance, or have Missouri Health Net with an unmet spend down.
Once a woman qualifies, she is eligible for a free breast and cervical cancer screening as well as additional diagnostic services if deemed necessary by one of our clinicians.
The Wise Woman program can provide free life saving diagnostic screenings and healthy lifestyle education to women between the ages of 35-64. In order to access this program women must first participate in the Show Me Healthy Women program. In addition, they must meet two or more high risk factors. These may include but are not limited to: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking addiction or diabetes.
Women enrolled in the Wise Woman program can receive a free diagnostic exam designed to focus on their specific high risk factors which can include lab work. In addition, there is an educational and counseling component designed to assist clients with developing a healthier lifestyle.
The Women’s Wellness Center can also provide a wide variety of lab services at a fraction of the cost of what you might pay at a doctor’s office, hospital, ER or Urgent Care facility. The list of lab services we can provide is long, so call us if what you need is not listed below. These are just a few of our most popular:
- Blood Serum Pregnancy Testing
- Lipid Panel
Funding provided by:
- US Department of Health & Senior Services through the Missouri Family Health Council
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services, Show Me Healthy Women & Wise Women programs
- Client Donations
Information on Women’s Wellness services can be obtain by contacting Lucia Obergoenner, Women’s Wellness Program Director.